Friday, June 20, 2008

And the winners are....


Miss Lake Erie, Kasey Wilson performed the opera aria "Chi il bel songo di Doretta", which just happened to be the aria that my dear friend Leslie sang to win her very first local title, Miss Greater Cleveland. I've always loved the song, and Kasey did a great job with it. I especially liked her choice of talent gown, which was one I had suggested earlier in the year to a friend as an evening gown possibility for Ohio USA. If I remember correctly, it also came in an ice blue tafetta. It really suited her and made the most of her long torso and height. Stunning!

Karissa did a great job again tonight and as a result is a double preliminary winner. I really liked her choice to change her swimsuit. It was a much more fun and updated choice and I loved the color. Glad to see that she's chosen to spray tan too. Very nice job!

No comments: